Friday, December 19, 2008







For Thanksgiving me and the boys packed up and flew down to Arizona to see my family. I didn't take my camera, so I am waiting on Ali and Mom to send me copies of theirs to I can post them. We had the most wonderful time. We didn't do much, but the time we had with Grammy and Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles, and Cousins was priceless. It made me long to be closer to them to experience the joy and happiness that family brings. The children were so precious, their sweet innocence and warm hearts were so touching. My parents home was full of love and laughter...not to mention the chaos that comes with a lot of family, but it was so worth it. Here are a few pics I took with my phone camera of Ethan with some of the cars at the Wigwam Motel (The Cozy Cone from Cars) He was so excited to see this!!!

No comments: